P10 Foods - Specialty Foods Delivery Driver in Charlotte, NC
- POSITION: Delivery Driver
- REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
- STATUS: Part-time to Full-time
- Compensation & Benefits:
- $16-$18 hr starting rate
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Overtime
- Health and Life Insurance Offered
- Live, love, and learn about the local food brands that we represent!
- Drive an assigned delivery route with a smile on your face.
- Picking, loading, driving, and delivering products to customers in a safe and timely manner.
- Reviewing orders to ensure product and billing accuracy.
- Following the P10 Customer Delivery Process as assigned which includes using technology and completing route paperwork.
- Providing excellent customer service and answering any questions from customers and coworkers.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Keeping the truck well maintained and clean.
- Deliver orders efficiently while using COVID-safe procedures.
- Additional warehouse responsibilities may vary.
- Love local food and want to talk about it while delivering orders.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record (No points or infractions on license).
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and follow-through skills.
- Must be comfortable driving larger delivery vans and trucks (up to 26’ box truck).
- Driving test required as part of training.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. repeatedly.
- Job demands physical movement for deliveries loading/unloading.
- Must be able to drive long hours on assigned routes.
Schedule and Hours:
- Drive all-day routes on assigned weekdays (approximately 6 am-4 pm).
- Expected average weekly hours: 16-25 for part-time, 35-40 for full-time
About Our Company
What started as a single pop pushcart on a street corner in Atlanta has developed into regional retail, catering, and wholesale business selling millions of pops (plus tons of other local products) each year.
P10 Foods was born out of the need to get our pops into grocery stores, corner markets, parks, and restaurants. Since we had space on our trucks, we thought we'd invite our other friends in the food business to join our new specialty food distribution company.
We now distribute more than 100 best-in-class Southern brands in the region and count everyone from Whole Foods to Stone Mountain Park to The Four Seasons Hotel as customers.
Rainbow Umbrella (our umbrella company) goes out of its way to take a stand on issues that it feels strongly about. We denounce racism, police brutality, and white supremacy, and we commit to the work to dismantle these far-too-long held institutions. We also strive to be good stewards of our environment, constantly searching for organizations to uplift and improvements we can make to our process. Finally, we believe in community building which takes shape in infinite ways, but is a never ending endeavor.
Rainbow Umbrella is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.