P10 Warehouse Ops Associate
P10 Foods - Specialty Grocery Warehouse Ops Associate in Atlanta, GA
- POSITION: Specialty Grocery Warehouse Ops Associate
- REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
- STATUS: Part-time to Full-time
- $16 hr starting rate
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Overtime
- Health and Life Insurance Offered
- Live, love, and learn about the local food brands that we represent!
- Drive an assigned delivery route with a smile on your face.
- Picking, loading, driving, and delivering products to customers in a safe and timely manner.
- Reviewing orders to ensure product and billing accuracy.
- Following the P10 Customer Delivery Process as assigned which includes using technology and completing route paperwork.
- Providing excellent customer service and answering any questions from customers and coworkers.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Keeping the truck well maintained and clean.
- Deliver orders efficiently while using COVID-safe procedures.
- Additional warehouse responsibilities may vary.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and follow-through skills.
- Cleaning includes, but is not limited to, the removal of trash, broken glass, cardboard etc at the end of shift.
- Comfortable and knowledgeable with warehouse equipment
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. repeatedly.
- Job demands physical movement for deliveries loading/unloading.
- Adhere to all facility safety policies and procedures
Schedule and Hours:
- Expected average weekly hours: 16-25 for part-time, 35-40 for full-time
About Our Company
What started as a single pop pushcart on a street corner in Atlanta has developed into regional retail, catering, and wholesale business selling millions of pops (plus tons of other local products) each year.
P10 Foods was born out of the need to get our pops into grocery stores, corner markets, parks, and restaurants. Since we had space on our trucks, we thought we'd invite our other friends in the food business to join our new specialty food distribution company.
We now distribute more than 100 best-in-class Southern brands in the region and count everyone from Whole Foods to Stone Mountain Park to The Four Seasons Hotel as customers.
Rainbow Umbrella (our umbrella company) goes out of its way to take a stand on issues that it feels strongly about. We denounce racism, police brutality, and white supremacy, and we commit to the work to dismantle these far-too-long held institutions. We also strive to be good stewards of our environment, constantly searching for organizations to uplift and improvements we can make to our process. Finally, we believe in community building which takes shape in infinite ways, but is a never ending endeavor.
Rainbow Umbrella is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.